New for 2023, this roomy and modern static caravan is nestled in the Highlands, on a quiet and secluded pitch. Surrounded by pine trees, it’s an ideal, woodland spot to relax and see red squirrels, rabbits and even pine martens, whilst listening to the bird songs. Gated decking with seating to the south side allows guests to take full advantage of the sunshine throughout the day and into the evening, and the 8-seater picnic bench with parasol is perfect for eating al fresco.
Static S3 sleeps six in three bedrooms: one king and two rooms of twin single beds. There is also a pull-out sofa bed in the living room, that can sleep another two.
As well as a family shower room with toilet, there is additionally an en-suite toilet off the master bedroom.
This pet-free static is thoughtfully stocked with all the essential equipment guests are likely to need on holiday. This includes:
- all bed linen, pillows and duvets
- bath and hand towels for all guests, bath mats and guest towels
- satellite freeview TV
- gas hob and electric oven
- combination microwave oven
- fridge freezer
- kitchen gadgets such as food processor, blender, coffee machine, etc
- gas central heating
- a selection of DVDs and games
- plenty of storage space
- access to on-site laundry washing and drying facilities
- on-site children’s play areas (play park, cycle track, football pitch, etc)