An Opportunity to Own a ‘One of a kind’ Eco Holiday Home.
Being an eco holiday home, Chalet 40 is one of a kind at Dalraddy.
This eco holiday home is equipped for all year round use. It is fully accessible for young and old with ramped entrances. Once inside you will find a practical and generous layout, a spacious hall and entrance area, an open plan living/dining/kitchen area, a toilet/shower room. In addition it has two bedrooms; one twin room and one double room. A real asset to this property is the south facing sunroom and its covered deck. This means you and your family can enjoy views of the Cairngorms and Monadhliath mountains. Furthermore, you will find a external store to the rear, handy for bikes and sporting equipment. All furnishings and ﬁttings are all included in the sale price of £100,000.00 (includes transfer fee+VAT).
Designed with the Environment in Mind.
This eco holiday home is designed from an environmentally sensitive viewpoint. This is what makes it special. Built by Heartland Lodges in 2005 its features include:
- Passive solar heating of the fully glazed sunroom helps to heat the rest of the chalet.
- High levels of insulation.
- High quality and performance timber double glazed windows/triple glazed doors.
- An efficient under-floor heating system. Controlled in four zones fed by a gas combi boiler which also supplies ample hot water for washing and a powerful shower.
- A low temperature frost setting on the boiler means that it is unnecessary to drain the system, even in low temperatures.
- External cladding is untreated Scottish larch, naturally durable and now weathered to a silvery grey, complementing the colours of the mountain and forest landscape.
- Scottish Ash ﬂooring throughout.
- Scottish Oak and pine clad walls.
- The roof is proﬁled steel sheeting and steel gutters give a robust, low maintenance finish. Fully recyclable at the end of its life.
Sad to be selling this is what the owners have to say about the sale…
‘The chalet has been successfully let over the summer season for a number of years, being used in the winter by our family and friends. However, we ﬁnd we are now spending more time near our home in the Scottish Borders and feel it is time the chalet had a new owner to make best use of it.’
The Next Step…
Dalraddy Holiday Park is set within the Cairngorms National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty. The busy village of Aviemore is about 4 miles away. Visit Scotland have a tourist information point on the main street. Visitors always find lots to see and do. Expect some excellent places to eat-out too. All in all, this area is very geared up to cater for and accomodate a great influx of visitors. Events span the calendar all year round. We are also open all year round. Whether you like to holiday in the summer or the winter, or both, our holiday homes are worth looking into.
If you would like to find out about Dalraddy & Alvie Estates you can visit Alvie Estate website HERE
To find out more information about Chalet 40, the eco holiday home, to register interest, and/or arrange a viewing you can drop an email or phone our reception desk 9am – 5pm any day of the week on 01479 810330.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Dalraddy Holiday Park Team